Join our Panthers Sports Program
Success in Sports
We have a strong athletics program at our school and offer 8 competitive sports with over 25 teams across our elementary and secondary school.
We are a small community school; however, we have enjoyed an enormous amount of success. In 2017-18 season, our Boys and Girls Varsity basketball teams helped our school to be crowned overall school champions at the AUD School Sports Challenge. Our boys finished as runners-up and our girls went one further to be crowned champions. This was an amazing feat because we were one of the smallest schools participating among 20 other Dubai-based schools, many of whom were much larger in size.
We are extremely proud of our varsity basketball teams who have consistently ranked in the top three of their Dubai Schools leagues for the past few years.
Our U14 boys’ soccer team completed the season undefeated to be crowned divisional champions. Our elementary golf team was crowned U10 overall school champions and we had many individual award winners in aquatics and golf. This is thanks to our dedicated sports coaches who inspire our students to reach beyond themselves.
We believe sports not only brings people together but allows individuals to challenge themselves in activities which they are passionate about. We are very supportive of our student-athletes helping them to balance their academic and training schedules. We have students competing at National and International levels in tennis, swimming and golf and we accommodate their needs when it comes to helping them exceed in their academic and sporting goals.
In 2018 we intend to expand our Panthers sports program even further and we welcome every individual to come and try-out. Opportunities available include: basketball, soccer, swimming, golf, volleyball, track and field, tennis and badminton. At our school, we provide big opportunities within in a small school setting, and we look forward to you joining US.
In the Numbers - Sports Statistics
- U11 Boys Soccer DAPSA Division Champions
- U14 Girls Soccer DASSA Division Champions
- U14 Boys Basketball DASSA Division Champions
- U14 Boys Basketball GEMS Cup Champions
- Middle School Girls Basketball DISSC Champions
- Girls Varsity Basketball AUD Sports Challenge Champions
- Middle School Boys Basketball DISSC 2nd place
- Middle School Girls Soccer DISSC 2nd place
- Middle School Girls Volleyball DISSC 2nd place
- Varsity Boys Soccer DASSA 2nd place
- U14 Boys Soccer DASSA Divisional Champions
- Varsity Girls basketball AUD Champions
- Elementary Golf Team DAPSA Champions
- AUD Overall School Sports Challenge Champions
- Numerous Individual Award winners in Swimming and Aquathon (DASSA and DAPSA)
- Varsity Boys Basketball DASSA Championship 3rd Place
- Varsity Boys Basketball AUD 2nd Place
- Varsity Boys Soccer DASSA divisional 3rd Place
- Varsity Girls Basketball DASSA Championship 2nd Place
- Swim Squad – 10 Individual Medal Winners
- Aquathon – 7 Individual Medal Winners
- Secondary Golf – Individual Medals
- Varsity Girls Volleyball DASSA Championship 2nd Place
- Varsity Boys Volleyball DASSA Championship 3rd Place
- U14 Boys Basketball Divisional Play-off Winners
- Varsity Girls Soccer DASSA Undefeated Champions
- Individual and Team Awards in Swimming
- Gold medal in DASSA Track & Field Championships
National & International Level Athletes
- Faris Al janahi – International Tennis Player: UAE National Team player
- Ahmed El Geneidy – Swimming: Egyptian national record holder for age category across several swimming events.
- Nicholas Castella – Swimming: age level champion across numerous swimming disciplines at a national level.
- Sparsh Kadyan – Basketball: playing adult age level on a intermediate National level at the age of 14 years.