What we offer students
Curriculum: United States (US)
Language of Instruction: English
Pre-Kindergarten to 12th Grade
GEMS United School is a GEMS Education school, offering the US curriculum for students from Pre-Kindergarten to 12th Grade. Our Common Core and Advanced Placement curriculum integrates international elements of learning and is tailored to the global students of today who will graduate as the innovators of tomorrow.
Complementing our strong academic program is a robust athletic and after-school activity curriculum, developing the whole child.
At GEMS United School, we believe:
- Compassion and fairness promote trust and respect and are best communicated through modeling;
- School should cultivate imagination and instill an appreciation for learning as a joyful, lifelong pursuit;
- An atmosphere of trust enables children to question, to take risks, to collaborate, to assume responsibility for independent work and to pursue individual interests;
- Significant accomplishments can be achieved through perseverance and hard work;
- That quality education empowers the individual and expands options throughout life, and that educators, students and parents do this by building bridges of trust, communication and common goals;
- That our commitment to advocating, teaching and respecting a diverse student body from cultures throughout the world, fosters peace, justice and global understanding.
Students at GEMS United School are encouraged and motivated to be:
- Critical thinkers
- Creative explorers
- Independent learners
- Technical integrators
- Global citizens
The wealth of knowledge and the personal characteristics students gain while at GEMS United School will shape and strengthen their identities once they graduate and enter the world beyond school. As a GEMS Education school, we are part of a family of international schools that embody educational excellence and believe that school teaches children how to learn and inspires them to always look for the lesson in everything.
To apply for admission, please click here.